How did that happen? I went from thinking I was going to eat my arm off, and having to pee every 2 minutes to being satisfied all the time and actually wanting more water!
1. I never leave the house without my water bottle (I love the Medium Eco Water bottle from Tupperware)
- I have switched to using olive oil becel and becel spray, to use less fat but still get the taste I crave
5. I weigh and learn proper portion size of the foods I consume
6. I read packages, know what I am eating, how much, what the nutrients, calories and fat content and then decide if it's really what I want.
7. I listen to my body and what it is really wanting.
8. I journal everything I eat
9. I have committed to making a change, everyday I remind myself why I am doing this
Today, much to my surprise my body wanted salmon, yams, green beans, and a tomato for lunch. It was a surprise as this is a typical dinner, not lunch for us and I am pretty sure my kids think it is now almost bedtime.... ahh the joys of messing with young one's minds..
This morning when I put my work out gear on.. I stood in the mirror and looked at my body and saw the changes. My belly is defiantly shrinking. Thank god.. I was starting to think I could go into tire sales :)
Tomorrow night my hunny and I are going out on our first date with out kids in almost 5 months... tomorrow may be my first up to 2000 calorie day yet.. but I am thinking I will choose nutrients and flavour over quantity and I will drink lots and lots of water.