Saturday, January 29, 2011

OMG OMG OMG..

TOTALLY Freaking out.. Looks like my business may be taking me to the Oscars.... I have been invited to be part of the Baby Tent for celebrity Moms before the Academy Awards.. I would need to be at this event.
This body - MY BODY would need to be at this event.. photographed with celebrities..STICK THIN celebrities who just gave birth days ago..

OMG OMG OMG I have to lose 50 lbs by Feb 26.. HELP.. Please, if you have any "get it off" quick tips now is the time to share.. Seriously besides vomiting I am pretty open to suggestions.. anyone have some "magic" pills hanging around?? 

I am officially off anything that resembles, smells, looks like a carb, fat or, shit has a calorie in it.. Look out celery sticks and lemon water here I come.. I should be able to sustain myself on that for a month.. right?  What about Subway, how long did it take Jarod to lose his flab eating subway?...

Idea of the day: I need to join a 24 hr gym and start spending 8 hrs a night there..

Let the comments fly.. .please remember anything that resembles "a lose it slow and steady" comment will be deleted..
HELP!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aly that is so friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words seriously cannot express how excited I am for you!!!!! Let us know EVERYTHING :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure all of the food you eat is off (like the rolls with Jo). This will work for two reasons:
    a) everything ingested will leave your body in liquid form asap.
    b) the practice of eating rotten food will put you off food entirely.

    Win win.

    ReplyDelete